Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rambo lives here

On Saturday my work, Longsilver Construction, had a paintball and pizza afternoon. Aaron thought he was Rambo, so did Mark and so did half the other guys. I had not realised it would be so funny to watch. Some just went hard out shooting and running with no fear (and had bruises to show). Others, aka Aaron, looked like they were at real war!! It was Hilarious!!! The kids all wanted to try on the gear and got to shoot using the paintball gun and the tree as a target.
 




Eli
Montana
Albie

and Jakob

1 comment:

  1. It was so good wasnt it! I never expected it to be such a spectator sport, but gee I laughed hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....