Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yet another earthquake and another day off school

The end result
We will not talk about the continuing stress and uncertainty of earthquakes! But today found me taking my two kids to work. Thankfully work today was at my sisters house in Amberley. Off we all trotted (an hour late!). As a break in the middle we had tea and cup cakes. The boys spent ages and lots of concentration on decorating the cupcakes. Albie continually insisted that he was allowed to eat two!

total concentration on the task at hand

Having fun making one for Matthew

Satisfaction when eating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....