Thursday, November 3, 2011

Getting ready for the fair

On Saturday there is a street fair at Leithfeild. My sister and I decided to buy a stall and are setting up (weather permitting - if it is not good then I get to sleep in!!). This is a tester to see if some of the things we do have a commercial value. We would love to do a stall about once every six months. Anyway it has motivated some fast finishing and last night I managed to paint and stretch material over a pin board and finish some lavender hearts. (Which had only been sitting around unfinished for the last year). They look a bit like bunny ears filled and somehow I did not get the tape right for hanging. But hey my pattern will improve next time.

I love the pin board and will not be disappointed if it does not sell - I have a perfect wall to put it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....