Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Suggest a name for my crafty business

Hi All,
I need a name. The craft fair was successful, I am doing patchwork lessons and designing patterns. They are all mixed on this blog. I need a proper craft based blog and cannot think of a name.
I was using J.A.K.E Creations (standing for Jakob, Aaron, Karen and Eli) but this is boring
I have tried using "The Changing Room" but is sounds more like clothes.
I have thought of "Karens Recreations" - not very inspiring.

So help me please. I want something that reflects the recycling, upcycling eco aspect as well as design and making craft and patterns.

Other names I like which are used by other businesses - Sewn New - Piece (for creative minds)  = see the play on words etc. Mine is a lot of sewing and stitching work but not all, I recover some furniture etc.

So help me please

1 comment:

  1. What about 'Bits and Pieces' or 'One stitch at a time' or 'Karen Kreates' why don't you ask Stef for input Marketing was her forte.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....