Sunday, December 25, 2011

The craft project I have not been able to blog about

Now that the Christmas presents have all been opened I can reveal what I have been busy at lately. This is the piecing of a quilt I was making for my Mother-in-law. We all drew just one name out of a hat and I got her. I finished it on the 22nd Dec, which is just as well as everything stopped again on the 23rd with more significant earthquakes happening.

The material was picked to go with their lounge suite and the colours in their new house. But was all by memory. My Mother-in-law called later today to say that it was on her couch and a great match. Can't wait to see it. I will also get a photo of it all quilted and finished to put on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....