Sunday, December 16, 2012

Learn to use fondant icing - at the Make Cafe

Kirsty pouring cold drinks 

Everyone arriving and exclaiming

The plain cupcakes to start with


More of what I finished















On Wednesday night I went to a fondant icing course - or cupcake icing course - at The Make Cafe. I had a lovely time along with 6 other women. I learnt alot. It was fun and look at how much we did in just the two hour session.

Not only did I learn a new thing but it was a real treat. Kirsty at The Make Cafe, puts incredible effort into her events with the aim to make you see it as a special time. All beautifully decorated and laid out but also lovely teas, coffee and something to nibble.

My boys were really impressed and took them to school in their lunch boxes.
the best ones

3 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are so cute! I've never tried fondant, but may have to read up on it. No classes here that I could get to. Thanks for sharing. ~ Linne

    BTW, you probably know, but those other two comments appear to be spam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for that. I have not had spammed comments before. Have deleted them and will have to keep an eye on it.

      Delete
  2. Wow, they look incredible, almost too good to eat! You got a lot done in just two hours....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....