Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A few snapshots from today

I have been working on a few things, but often forgetting to take photos. Today both the boys had friends for a sleepover tonight.
I did some baking -Belgium slice.

Made some yummy club sandwiches for lunch.
I have been working on this. Using Taupe fabric from Asia I am making myself a new wallet. My old one is worn. I had cut out the stretched hexagons in order to take this hand stitching away on holiday. But while the boys were all swimming I started on this. I got the idea from Svetlana over at S.O.T.A.K. I had never seen the hexies stretched like that and immediately made two different template sizes and started on this long awaited project.

The boys made some huts on the deck

The younger ones did a bit of this
 
The older ones did a bit of this. Both lots of boys thought they should have done a bit more of the gaming. But hey!!

Linking up to WIP Wednesday and other links here

2 comments:

  1. Yum- Lucas and I know what we are baking now this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that sandwich sure looks good!
    I seen hexagons, which are on my to-do list to give a try. I am almost done with what I have been working on in my stitch groups and want to try the hexagons next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....