Sunday, December 6, 2015

I actually had time at the sewing machine

Heading into Christmas and my grand plans to make everyone a homemade Christmas cracker. Why do I have such ambitious goals? Last four headbands done. So most females will have a home sewn hat in their cracker but the guys, hmmm maybe paper!!!

Nice to sit at the sewing machine for a change. Every week I make a resolution to spend more time on the sewing chair. But life seems very busy with travelling for work, embedding a new role, juggling school and boys and trying to get a new garden going well.

If you want to know how to make these I put a link into this post for the tutorial.

Yay for a finish though.
Linking to these places and crazy mum quilts

1 comment:

  1. Christmas crackers were added to our holiday traditions a few years ago when we added a son-in-law from the UK! I had not thought of homemade crackers but I know the girls in my family would LOVE these! Do you make the actual cracker that's pulled apart, too?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....