Monday, January 9, 2017

The best way to pick berry fruit

There had been a lot of discussion in my family about how to pick the berries. My tried and true methodology is "one for the bowl, one for me". The boys system is "pick one, completely dissect it to check for bugs and foreign objects, the throw it out anyway just to be sure.
Today a new and productive method arose. Pick when on "nil by mouth" as required on the day off an operation. It has proved to held the highest pick ever.
Had a lovely morning outside picking etc before heading in to be admitted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....