Monday, January 8, 2018

Memories of my cousin


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, outdoor and water

Devastated today that such a bright young spark with a future has passed away. When he was young we had him for weekends, when he got older my boys looked up to him with awe. He changed from a young 'un that we felt responsible for to a mate of my husband. Words cannot describe the desolation we feel. Remembering him for all his awesomeness.
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, mountain, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, child, tree, outdoor, nature and waterImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....